“Chancery chambers 9 Stone Buildings is ‘an impressive set, which demonstrates a breadth of knowledge and experience from junior to senior counsel’…” Legal 500
9 Stone Buildings is one of the oldest established sets of barristers’ chambers in Lincoln’s Inn. We are barristers with a long history and proven experience in the specialist areas of traditional and commercial chancery. Many members of chambers are recognised as leading practitioners in their fields. Members regularly appear in all levels of courts and tribunals both in England & Wales and overseas jurisdictions, where some have established practices.
We take a modern approach to meeting the needs and expectations of all our clients, with professionalism and integrity. Our members have a reputation for advocacy, knowledge and experience enabling us to provide clients with the highest standards of legal advice and representation. In recent years our chambers have been joined by some notable established practitioners in line with Chambers’ policy of selective recruitment.
9 Stone Buildings has received recommendations of leading chambers and/or practitioners in the following areas:-
- Traditional Chancery (Chambers and Partners 2018 Edition)
- Real Estate Litigation (Chambers and Partners 2018 Edition)
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs (Chambers and Partners 2018 Edition)
- Restructuring/Insolvency (Chambers and Partners 2018 Edition)
- Private Client: Trusts and Probate (The Legal 500, 2017 Edition)
- Property Litigation (including Agriculture and Housing) (The Legal 500, 2017 Edition)
- Insolvency (The Legal 500, 2017 Edition)
We run an extensive and well-attended seminar programme.
Chambers provides, for the benefit of clients lay and professional, comfortable conference facilities together with a clerking team which has been recently described by the Legal 500 as providing a “a very good service” and adopting a “friendly and helpful approach.”
Our Senior Clerk, Alan Austin, is available for emergency phone assistance at all hours and weekends on 07774 989964 or 01702 208678.
© 2018 9 Stone Buildings