“Chancery chambers 9 Stone Buildings is ‘an impressive set, which demonstrates a breadth of knowledge and experience from junior to senior counsel’…” Legal 500
9 Stone Buildings is one of the oldest established sets of barristers’ chambers in Lincoln’s Inn. We are barristers with a long history and proven experience in the specialist areas of traditional and commercial chancery. Many members of chambers are recognised as leading practitioners in their fields. Members regularly appear in all levels of courts and tribunals both in England & Wales and overseas jurisdictions, where some have established practices.
We take a modern approach to meeting the needs and expectations of all our clients, with professionalism and integrity. Our members have a reputation for advocacy, knowledge and experience enabling us to provide clients with the highest standards of legal advice and representation. In recent years our chambers have been joined by some notable established practitioners in line with Chambers’ policy of selective recruitment.
9 Stone Buildings has received recommendations of leading chambers and/or practitioners in the following areas:-
- Restructuring/Insolvency (Chambers and Partners 2021 Edition)
- Real Estate Litigation (Chambers and Partners 2021 Edition)
- Commercial Chancery (Chambers and Partners 2021 Edition)
- Traditional Chancery (Chambers and Partners 2021 Edition)
- Insolvency (The Legal 500, 2021 Edition)
- Private Client: Trusts and Probate (The Legal 500, 2021 Edition)
- Property Litigation (The Legal 500, 2021 Edition)
- Civil Fraud (The Legal 500 2021 Edition)
We run an extensive and well-attended seminar programme.
Chambers provides, for the benefit of clients lay and professional, comfortable conference facilities together with a clerking team which has been recently described by the Legal 500 as providing a “a very good service” and adopting a “friendly and helpful approach.”
© 2018 9 Stone Buildings