Administration of Foreign Estates Webinar
Tuesday 4th August 2020
Seminar - 3.00pm to 4.00pm
Given the current COVID-19 restrictions, 9 Stone Buildings is pleased to announce this event will be proceeding by way of an online webinar. Details are as set out below.
If you would like to reserve a place for this free event please click here.
Helene Pines Richman
In this one hour webinar Helene will address the following questions:
- What are the facts which are needed to proceed to administer an estate with foreign elements?
- When is a grant of administration necessary?
- What law applies to grants of administration and intestate succession?
- To whom can a grant of administration be made?
- When is EU Succession Regulation Art 22 relevant?
- What can happen if there are no heirs under the applicable intestacy laws?
- Which country’s laws are generally applied to testamentary succession?
- What law governs the issue of testamentary capacity?
- How are wills construction cases dealt with – the law of which country?
Please see the link above for further information regarding this webinar
To receive future notification of our seminars please email us at email@example.com
Please pass on this information to any colleagues who might find it of interest.