Break options in commercial leases
Wednesday 20th January 2021
Seminar - 3pm - 4pm
Edward Denehan will present the second in his series of three, one-hour webinars on real property and landlord and tenant issues. There is no charge for any of these events.
This webinar will cover (1) The content and services of notices, (2) Satisfaction of conditions and (3) Assignment and third parties.
To book your free place for the webinar on 20th January 2021, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 20th January 2021 – 3pm
Break Options in commercial leases:
(1) The content and services of notices.
(2) Satisfaction of conditions.
(3) Assignment and third parties.
Wednesday 24th February 2021 – 3pm
Adverse possession and registered land:
(1) What is adverse possession?
(2) Impact of the Land Registration Act 2002.
(3) Procedure for registration.
Please pass on this information to any colleagues who might find it of interest.