Thursday 17th December 2020
Seminar - 3pm - 4pm
We are pleased to inform you Edward Denehan will be holding a series of three, one-hour webinars on real property and landlord and tenant issues. There is no charge for any of these events
The series commences on Thursday 17th December 2020 with consideration of certain aspects of the Upper Tribunal’s jurisdiction to discharge and modify freehold covenants pursuant to section 84(1) of the Law of Property Act 1925.
To book your free place at the first of these events on 17th December 2020, please email email@example.com
Thursday 17th December 2020 – 3pm
(1) The jurisdiction and discretion of the Upper Tribunal in light of the Supreme Court decision in Alexander Devine Children’s Cancer Trust v. Housing Solutions Limited.
(2) Satisfying ground (aa).
Wednesday 20th January 2021 – 3pm
Break Options in commercial leases:
(1) The content and services of notices.
(2) Satisfaction of conditions.
(3) Assignment and third parties.
Wednesday 24th February 2021 – 3pm
Adverse possession and registered land:
(1) What is adverse possession?
(2) Impact of the Land Registration Act 2002.
(3) Procedure for registration.
To receive future notification of our seminars please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pass on this information to any colleagues who might find it of interest.